Glen Highland Farm
I have gone up to Glen Highland Farm every summer since 2005. I went for three years as a camper, and for the last two years I have taught Freestyle at the vacation camp.
These are some of my photos.
This is the rescue barn. The rescue dogs live in the downstairs part, shown here. Although this picture was taken before he was even thought of, I love to see this because Dean Dog lived there. :) This was taken in 2005.

This was also taken in 2005. I believe this was taken from the highest point on the property, which is across the road from the main part. I haven't been up there since that first year.

If you pass the barn (with the barn on your left), this is how you get to the trail that leads to the tent campsites. The paddock on the left is one of the paddocks where the rescue dogs hang out and play during the daytime. This was also taken in 2005.

This is the pond, which is also across the road from the main part of the property. Speedy was taking in the peace and quiet. (OK, there were tennis balls floating in the water . . .!!!) This photo was taken in 2006.

This part of the property is also across a road, but not the main road. This is probably my favorite part. There is a lot of area with tall grasses that has paths cut through it.

Dean Dog loves this part, too!! Photo taken in 2007

This bridge is also over in that area. I love going over this bridge! All of my dogs used to go over it, but Dean changed that tradition. He swims through the water, so now Speedy follows him that way. Photo taken in 2007.

There are some cool places for the dog to swim over there. This was taken in 2007.

That's all for this entry, but there's more to come! I'll add more later!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home