Challenge Awards!
Back in November, I entered two routines in the Dogs Can Dance Challenge Giving Thanks Event. I entered Speedy dancing to Waltz of the Flowers in the Classical Freestyle Division, Beginner. And I entered a video that I had of Maddie and Dean doing a brace routine last winter in the Entertainment Division, Opening Act.
Yesterday we got our certificates and ribbons! It was like Christmas in the Post Office parking lot!
We earned our Beginner Level with the Waltz of the Flowers routine, so now my team and I can move on to Intermediate. Here is our certificate for the level:
I love the fact that the names of each dog on the team are on the certificate!! By the time we earn our Championship, every dog on the team will have contributed!!
Maddie and Dean got 76 points for the brace routine, which did not earn the level. Because it was an Honor performance (due to Maddie's age), we did get an Honor certificate, though. I love that this is done for every Honor performance!!
It is blurry. I need to get a better picture of it. I love, love, LOVE having a certificate for Maddie's one and only "official" Freestyle performance!!
And, the ribbons!! The two on either side are the Honor ribbons. Speedy got one because his performance was in the Honor Class, as well. And the one in the middle is the ribbon for earning Beginner Level.
Finally, this is the label on the back of Maddie and Dean's Honor ribbon!!
I know that might seem silly to add, but, again, I am really excited to have a certificate and ribbon for Maddie!!
I'm judging this next event, but I am looking forward to submitting routines for the next one this coming summer! Speedy and I are working hard on several routines, and Dean is working on his "Right Now" routine. I'm hoping to film as soon as school gets out in June!!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home